Saturday, September 3, 2011

UTET Answer Key 2011 - www.ubse.in UTET Exam Answer Sheet - UTET 2011 Solutions

Uttarakhand Board of School Education Ramnagar, Nainital has conducted Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 2011 exam was held on 28th August 2011. UTET 2011 examination answer key and solutions published online through Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad official website www.ubse.in.

Candidates who appeared UTET-1 2011 exam on 28-08-2011, check your answer key Set A,B,C and D. UBSE has published the UTET-I 2011 answer sheet available Online Here.

6 comments:

mahendra singh said...

dear sir, i got found Rough in UTET answer set (B) qestion no 47
according to books my answer is right but according to answer key my answer is rough
and iam failed one marks according to answer key what should i will do for this qestion

mahendra singh said...

dear sir tell me my Email id msbhandar83@gmail.com if my asnwer is right than iwill pass otherwise i will fail how will prove this question right and will get one marks and pass UTET-1

Manu Rawat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manu Rawat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manu Rawat said...

What is the qsn no 47 in set-B ???

Neeti said...

Dear Sir,
In set-C, Question no 8 and 54, according to books my answer was right but you put it wrong. So kindly correct it and increase my marks.

Followers

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger